• Follow all instructions given by camp counselors
• Campers are required to wear a name tag at all times with the name clearly displayed
• Campers should dress appropriately. What is appropriate? If you have to ask – it isn’t appropriate.
• For safety reasons, any outside visitors should check in with the Camp Director.
• Possession of illegal drugs, drug paraphernalia, fireworks, chemicals, gasoline, or other explosives, firearms, illegal knives, clubs, or prohibited weapons is reason for immediate removal from the camp without refund.
• Campers who are legal age for tobacco and/or alcohol may not buy or sell any drugs or alcohol for under-age campers.
• Absolutely no form of sexual misconduct, harassment, violence, threats of violence, or other acts of communications intended to intimidate, harass, or annoy will be tolerated.
• Should there be any maintenance related problem evident in your dorm room, particularly safety related issues or flowing water, you should report it immediately to a resident assistant.
• Please observe quiet hours (no practicing) from 9pm to 7am.
• Don’t use / touch any of the equipment in the classrooms that are not a part of our camp (i.e. computers, lab equipment, faucets, display boards, coffee makers, etc.)
• Be where you should be when you are supposed to be. BE ON TIME.
• You are responsible for your own instrument!
• Cell phones are not permitted during teaching times. Turn them off.
• No audio / video recordings may be made without permission from your instructor.
• Campers are not allowed in any bedroom other than their own – socialize in common areas in suites with the door open or in the lobby, or in the hallways.
• No guests or visitors can be in the dorms during the camp, except during move-in and move-out times or with the camp director’s permission.
• Exemplary behavior is expected at all times. Campers who violate the policies and guidelines of Texas Strings Camp will be dismissed from the program without refund or credit.
• Any camper found participating in illegal activity will be immediately dismissed from the Texas Strings Camp without refund.
• Campers must be in their dorm room by 9:45 PM for a bed check.
• Lights out is nightly at 10:00pm
• Campers may not be in the car of a college-level camper at any time, they must remain on campus.
• Campers must be at all evening activities as outlined on the camp schedule, unless permission is granted by the camp director.
Sorry, there were no replies found.
Log in to reply.